List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Noob question
From:       "Peter Upfold" <peterupfold () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-26 18:22:56

I searched everywhere for the Configure Editor... command and couldn't find
it. I guess what I did was accidentally move it or something.

I did notice you were using version 3.5, so I upgraded and found the option,
albeit in a different place. It was Settings > Configure Editor and then

Peter Upfold
peterupfold@gmail.com