List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] some newbie questions
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-22 15:27:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 22 January 2006 17:22, Istvan Seidel wrote:
> hello,
>
> i am new on this list, an it is difficult for me to write in english.
> At first, is ist possible to write my questions about Quanta in
> german?

The language of the list is English. In order to not annoy others, it is
better to not post in other languages. Broken English is not a problem,
nobody will be upset.
If no way you can write in English, post the question in your language,
but I ask all those who answer, do it in a private mail or translate
the answer, so others will understand as well.
There are many German users (also on this list).
Oh, and if you speak Hungarian, I can help off-list.

Andras