List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] DCOP CVS service
From:       Mark Howells <mark.howells () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-17 8:43:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm not sure whether this is a cervisia problem or Quanta but here goes.

Whenever I try to use Quanta's CVS facilities I get the error "Sorry - CVS
DCOP service. You have to set a local working copy directory before you can
use this function".

The Cervisia GUI works fine on this directory - I can update my files from
the remote repository.

The command

$ dcop | grep cvsservice

gives

cvsservice-5947
cvsservice-17291

but when run as root returns zilch.

Clearly I can get the job done using the Cervisia gui but it's irritating m=

Any ideas on how to make Quanta integrate with DCOP/CVS would be appreciate=

I'm using KDE 2.4.2

Thanks

Mark