List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Open Recent File List
From:       Bèr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2006-01-16 16:32:29

Op maandag 16 januari 2006 17:16, schreef Andras Mantia:> On Monday 16 January 2006 \
16:02, Jens Herden wrote:> > sorry this is hardcoded to 32 items. You are not able to \
change this> > without compiling yourself.>> And I don't plan to add an user visible \
option for this, but a config> file option might be useful. Initially the list had 5 \
items, and a user> requested more. I raised the limit, now you request less.  ;-)> \
You know, we are different.>> Andras I am rather surprised that there is no KDE-wide \
                setting for that. I think that would make sense.
-- | Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development || Jabber & Google Talk: \
ber@jabber.webschuur.com| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com \