List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to make Quanta a PHP framework?
From:       Bèr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2006-01-12 14:41:59

Well, I am rather confused too. I still do not grok the concept of DTEPS help \
packages etc, maybe that is the real problem :p Is there a magic setting, a howto or \
a guideline on how to make quanta a pure PHP editor? I mean, so that ctrl-H points to \
the PHP docs (and not the HTML) So that I can omit all the toolbars for HTML (I am \
editing PHP, not HTML with embedded PHP)  etc? Thank you!
Ber
--  [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com \