List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] How to make Quanta a PHP framework?
From:       Patrick Trettenbrein <patrick.trettenbrein () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-01-12 13:17:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm afraid Quanta should be the perfect framework for PHP programming, but to
me Quanta doesn't offer features like code completition, etc... AFAIK Quanta
got such kind of features, so how to enable them? I already had a look at the
docs, but wasn't successfull. :(

Patrick
--
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein@kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010