List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] install
From:       elleeffe01 () katamail ! com
Date:       2006-01-12 1:01:57

What distribution are U using? Before installing from source, check if there
is a package already made for your distro, this is the easiest and best thing
to do. If there is nothing, then I guess the usual

./configure
make
makeinstall

But isn't there an explanation on the website? I haven't checked...