List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Remember opened files project specific (was: "Forget"
From:       Patrick Trettenbrein <patrick.trettenbrein () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-01-11 23:52:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006 22:59 schrieb Robert Morrison:
> How does one configure Quanta to prevent it from
> opening files that it had open the last time it
> was shut down?

Anybody knows if it is possible to remember last openend files project
specific? As I'm working on two projects simultaneously it would be great to
have this! If this isn't possible yet I'll go and fill out a bug report
tomorrow.

Patrick
--
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein@kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010