List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] user survey, still in the pipeline
From:       Bčr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2006-01-11 22:07:20

Hi,

Just to let you all know, I am still working on that user survey. I had it set
up on surveymonkey (for January) but then I got pointed to several issues
regarding privacy and usage of results, and I decided to built all this on my
own environment (drupal, on webschuur.com or sympal.nl, depending on the
estimated amount of participants).

It is still in the makings, but just delayed :)

Bčr
--
 [ Bčr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]