List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Uploading files - authorisation dialogue 'underneath'
From:       David Aldred <nr () familyaldred ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-12-30 17:49:54

I've been using Quanta for a while ( now Quanta 3.4.2 under KDE 3.4.2,
Mandriva 2006) - reading this list makes it clear how little I know about its
capabilities as yet!

One question: when I use any of the 'upload' options (upload project, quick
file upload etc) and a password is needed, the authorisation dialogue doesn't
pop up on top of Quanta.   I have to watch the taskbar and foreground the
dialogue in order to hit the OK button.

Is this a bug, a feature of some sort, or something wrong with my setup?

--
David Aldred