List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Add files and publish via dcop?
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-12-23 20:52:33

On Thursday 22 December 2005 23:19, Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Freitag, 23. Dezember 2005 07:32 schrieb Mark A. Taff:
> > Plus I still need to get the files uploaded.
> >
> > Anyone have any experience or ideas on how to get this done gracefully
> > (or even at all)?
>
> try sitecopy - http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy
> - it will just do what you want without a hitch.
> there is even a kde-frontend for it:
> http://www.hoernerfranzracing.de/kde/ksitecopy.php
> as for quanta integration, I use a custom toolbar, so the whole job can be
> done from within quanta with just a single click :)
>
> werner

sitecopy sounds like a nice piece of software, but I am trying to minimize
external dependencies.  I find that using KDE's ioslaves work quite well from
the command line, and thus from my scripts.

The main issue is with keeping quanta's project files accurate, to show the
new photos as part of the project, and to have them marked as uploaded.

I'm going to investigate the kommander files Eric sent me and see if I can get
the project part solved.

Thanks,

Mark