List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Firefox external preview *still* not working in 3.5
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-12-20 5:24:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> So go and remove the space and have always an instance of Firefox running
> should help you.

You can open the script in Quanta for edit and then save them in your local
folder under ~/.kde/share/apps/quanta/scripts then you do not need root
rights. But this will only work for the current user.

> @Andras: is it save to remove this space in SVN? Do we call other browsers
> with this script? What can we do about the wrong return value when no
> Firefox is running?

Here is more info: http://www.mozilla.org/unix/remote.html
Say say "Commands should not have spaces in them."

I also found ping() there but it seems to not work for me.

Jens