List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Autofill title, h1, and filename?
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-20 3:11:03

On Monday 19 December 2005 5:09 pm, Joff wrote:
> On Monday 19 December 2005 22:38, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> > Suppose you were going to do woodworking or compost music.
>
> so that's why your catnip is the best around, you use musical soil!
>
> (just wondering if that's even a joke in america! lol, appols if not!)
>
> It's late here!
>
> Joff

So that's why it went right by me. ;-)

At the risk of getting off topic... Mine's the best because I have a
fascination with organic chemistry, a passion for quality and an obsession
with hand crafting everything to it's finest potential, even to putting it
whole into handmade wool toys that are washed to remove chemical residue. Of
course my competition insures my customer loyalty. They like to spray theirs
with chemical salts, run over it with a tractor when it hasn't even flowered,
mulch it into dust and stalk bits and leave it in the open air on a slow boat
to China where cheap labor stuffs it in flimsy fabric filled with bowel
impacting rayon and who knows what toxic residues. Unlike human children it
appears it's still profitable to put a dollar figure on the lives of pets
when calculating profits and resultant casualties.

Just like comparing Quanta to FrontPage, we look so much better when we're
contrasted with companies who behave like criminals and care about nothing
more than getting the most money out of you for the least value. Oddly I do
see a common thread between my catnip business and my open source
project. ;-)

My simple philosophy is - quality is everything, price should never take the
place of value and crap isn't worth it even if they pay you to take it. I
only really care about meeting the needs of people willing to consider that
statement to have merit. Thankfully I'm not alone. ;-)
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org