List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] 3.5.0 issues? (Update from 3.4.2 question)
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-06 20:52:02

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 10:32 am, Matthew Babcock wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am presently downloading kdewebdev-3.5.0.tar.bz2 and plan on loading
> it shortly.  I am currently running 3.4.2 on Fedora Core 3.
>
> Very simple question: Are there any issues I should be aware of prior to
> the update?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Matt
If there are they are more likely related to Fedora. ;-) However if you're
running 3.4.2 you're probably okay. You need kdelibs 3.4x and if you haven't
build KDE programs from source on that install you may need "dev" RPMs. If
you've built from source okay on that install you're probably fine.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org