List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kdewebdev Compile Problem (Apparent kdelibs/Qt version
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-02 16:24:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 02 December 2005 18:07, Christopher Hoover wrote:
> Thanks so much again for your prompt replies, guys--looking at all
> the other threads, too, I'm getting to be pretty impressed with this
> community.  Hope that what I include above makes the nature of my
> problem more clear.

For me it seems that there is a mix with a 64 bit Qt and 32 bit KDE, but
I might be wrong.
 Another issue is that Quanta 3.5 is not supported on KDE 3.3.x. I have
no idea if it compiles at all. But your error is independent of this
(and of Quanta for that matter) as the configure check fails in the
common KDE part.
 Are you sure that the KDE packages are 64bit versions? The line that
indicates that there might be a problem is:
configure:30823: checking if UIC has KDE plugins available
configure:30850: /usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin/uic
-L /usr/lib/kde3/plugins/designer
-nounload -impl actest.h actest.ui > actest.cpp

/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin/uic: 64bit Qt
 /usr/lib/kde3/plugins/designer: xxx bit KDE

If there are separate 64bit KDE packages, install them. If they are
32bit, remove the 64bit Qt or use --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-3.3 for
configure (or something similar, to the 32 bit Qt).

Andras