List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] File changed outside of Quanta error
From:       rwh <webmaster () patanjali ! ch>
Date:       2005-12-01 13:08:26

On Thursday 01 December 2005 09:42, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Thursday 01 December 2005 01:35, Chris Martin wrote:
> > It also happens after I commit via the Cervisia plugin
>
> I cannot see this problem. Can you try with 3.5 final?
>
> Andras

using quanta 3.5
1. open existing project
2. open an html file that is not in the project
3. save it in the project dir. (changed its name) answer= yes to include in
project.
4. edit this file
5. save it
this is where i get the "file changed outside of quanta..." dialog
6. select "do not use file on disk" click OK
7. crash - q+ quits.
8. reopen q+
i can now edit the file w/o the dialog popping up.

sometimes quanta does not crash after step 7
in this case, close the project and reopen it.
all is well :)

--
You are merely a thought, are you not? Remove the idea, the thought, and where
are you? j.k.