List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Digest, Vol 32, Issue 25
From:       Luciano Pinheiro <informacao () dinamicadigital ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-11-29 13:41:45

 >>You're talking about displaying the included code in the file?
 >
 >Interesting idea. I never saw this feature in any editor. But it might
 >be not a good thing to do as with many includes you will have a pretty
 >large document opened in the editor. I think the correct way to do it
 >is to put "open file" entry in the context menu if you click on the
 >include line. Hm, magically this works in Quanta.  ;-)  Of course with
 >the execption of constructs like:
 >include_once ($_libpath."common.inc.php");

Very very good. I didn't knew that. Well, here is my sugestion. Make
quanta understand this too (many people use it this way):
require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/file.php');

Well, how I already began this email, let me make another sugestion.
It would be very nice if quanta browse all the project searching the
classes and functions, putting them in autocomplete on CTRL+SPACE. It's
a simplest way to have all the functions and classes than searching all
the possible includes in a file.

Regards/Abraço.

--
Luciano Pinheiro