List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] [Liquid Web,
From:       pbw <pbw () massinfluence ! net>
Date:       2005-11-14 23:41:35

Perfect, thank you. and, well i do have one more question/issue. But it isnt
billing related. I sent in a ticket some time back about one of my user
acocunts not being able to login to cpanel no matter what i set the password
to. (the user is called hmdogsa)

Just lemme know if i should submit a seperate ticket, or if this is fine.

Thanks again for the quick response.