List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta and FTP
From:       David Aldred <nr () familyaldred ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-11-10 21:25:55

On Thursday 10 Nov 2005 19:31, Andras Mantia wrote:> On Thursday 10 \
November 2005 21:10, David Aldred wrote:> >    Presumably Quanta won't get \
upset at the ftp slave not> > being available unless/until I actually tell \
it to upload something,> > so I can still develop stuff and test locally \
without any hassle.>> Isn't fish:// (file transfer through ssh) a working \
alternative for you?> The public server doesn't seem to support it - it's \
                just a standard ISP-based one.