List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta and FTP
From:       David Aldred <nr () familyaldred ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-11-10 17:33:23

I've recently moved from Mandriva 2005LE to 2006, and have now noticed that I
can't seem to upload via FTP with quanta any more.  The option simply isn't
there on the drop-down list of protocols available (it goes straight from
floppy to media).

How do I fix this?

There is reference in the mailing list archives to setting it up under KDE
Control Centre -> Internet and Network: that now seems to be -> Network, and
I can't find anything there which allows me to set up a new protocol.

--
David Aldred