List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta bugs
From:       Joff <ffoj () flashgranny ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-11-08 13:42:49

On Monday 07 November 2005 19:58, Andras Mantia wrote:

> VPL related bugs:
> 114611, 112603 (2 bugs)

I've had a quick look at 114611 (dataloss when going to vpl) and I can
reproduce it. I followed exactly the instructions he gives.

Also, I dont need to save the file after going to vpl in order to loose data.
Just switch back to code view.

make a file with just the words "hello" in it and save it.
Close quanta, then go to konq and 'right click>open with quanta' on the file
(hello.html or whatever)
http://j0ff.com/quanta/hello.png

When opened click the VPL button on the toolbar and  i'm presented with the
"document properties" dialogue.
http://j0ff.com/quanta/document-properties.png

Click "ok" and then i've got a blank VPL screen.
structure.
http://j0ff.com/quanta/no-hello.png

This seems to happen no matter what file you open, no matter what dtd it has.

i'm running gentoo and kde beta2

Qt: 3.3.4
KDE: 3.4.92 (beta2, >= 20051010)
Quanta: 3.4.92