List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] elusive setting
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-02 2:16:11

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 5:11 pm, Matthew Whiting wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Thought I'd seen it somewhere. Turns out the version I'm running locally
> (the latest) has that setting, but not the version of Quanta running on
> a remote server I'm developing on. So, to be more specific, where on
> version 3.2.3 would I find it?
>
> Thanks
> Matthew

That's easy... It's right under the "software updated" message on your
packaging system or make install. ;-) Seriously... 3.2.3? That's several
years and dozens of releases back. We're getting ready for 3.5. Somewhere
around 3.3 I lost the ability to remember what feature was in which version.
If you can't find it it probably isn't there. You're asking someone running
SVN 3.5 branch. If you're doing real work I'd see about getting it upgraded.
You'll be more productive.

Eric

--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader