List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] separate windows for Quanta and Editor
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-10-29 6:08:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 29 October 2005 09:38, Jim Beckstrom wrote:
> I use Yast to remove Quanta, thinking I could just
> reinstall it. Now Yast doesn't find Quanta anywhere. I
> checked the "Change Source of Installation" and it
> says DVD as a source is enabled.
>
> Where do I go from here?

OK, two possible solutions here:

1. let YAST search better, please tick Provides to find out that Quanta is
part of the package KDEWEBDEV

2. give us more information about the Suse version you are using or even
better ask in a Suse mailing list. This list is not primarily for support of
distributions.

Jens