List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Updates and chages on pages
From:       fayer <fayer () interia ! pl>
Date:       2005-10-27 21:22:59

Hi,
Could anyone share with his way of designing webpages which are  easy to
update? Do I really have to edit every page to make changes for e.g. in
the menu section?
I 've found the php script lately with the function "include", and it's
really good - you can make a file "menu.html" and put the script on
other pages. If you make any change to the "menu.html" file,  they are
are visible on every other page ;-) Do you know another ways to automate
and easy the designignig of your pages? (except frames of course ;-))

Regards,
fayer77, Poland