List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] How to use "local templates"?
From:       Alexander Skwar <listen () alexander ! skwar ! name>
Date:       2005-10-26 19:38:42

Hello!

I'm using Quanta 3.4.2 on KDE 3.4.3 on a Gentoo Linux system.

In Quanta, I created a page and saved it as a "Local Template".
It's showing up fine on the left under "Local Templates" just
fine.

But, how do I actually make use of this template?

When I "simply" left click on of the "Global Templates" that
are listed above the local ones, a new page is created right
away. But when I left click on my local template, nothing
happens.

What am I doing wrong? And how do I use local templates?

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar