List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] quanta startup problem (KNewStuffSecure)
From:       Joan_Roig_Amorós <joanroig () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-18 14:35:51

Thank to both Andras and Paulo for answering.  I still don't
understand how this can happen with a copy of kdewebdev/quanta
compiled in my system. Shouldn't the resulting binaries be linked
against the libraries that I have installed (and that where used to
compile it in the first place)? (no, I have no idea about binaries,
libraries, binaries and compilers ;-)
anyway, thanks again. And BTW, I reported this to the debian-kde
list... nobody was interested enough to answer. That proves that
nobody has the same problem or maybe that nobody uses quanta 3.4.2
with debian...
I'll try again.

JOan