List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta webpage status update
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-02 20:17:39

On Friday 02 September 2005 4:42 am, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I made some updates on the Quanta page. Please test it and read it if
> you want. ;-)
>
> 1) In The News section: added all the articles I could find from the
> dot. A nice overview of Quanta's history. ;-)
> 2) Releases page doesn't show the changelog unless required.
> 3) Screenshots page doesn't show all the pictures unless required.
>
> KDEWebDev subproject maintainers might use the new methods if they want.
> Oh, and they should at first create a page...
>
> Andras
And I have added a news section with an administrative interface. So it's easy
for us to add news items now as well as links. They show on ever index page
for each application as well as all of them on the main page and there is a
news viewing/archive page.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org