List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] guaranteed way to hang quanta
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-09-01 4:19:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Hamster,

> I've found a guaranteed way to hang Quanta.

yes you did :-(
Same here.

> If you click on upload project, and in the upload profile settings, set
> the path to ~/something.
>
> It's the ~ that causes the grief. Removing it fixes the problem.
>
> One a related note, is there any way to use paths relative to a homedir
> in that path setting?

There are two ways to deal with ~ in this context:

1. use it as a convenient input method and expand it to a proper path which
goes into the project file

2. keep it in the project file what makes the project file not portable
between users

Which one did you think about?

Jens