List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] I love airfareplanet.com
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-29 12:13:54

On Thursday 25 August 2005 1:36 pm, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> Pain over... Card charged... Tickets at airport. :-):-)

I'm leaving now for the airport. I haven't done an announcement on the dot yet
because we have to do a few things first. So anyone still wanting to get
money to Andras can contribute and I can pay him directly without the usual
high costs to transfer... Paypal and other options don't service Romania.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org