List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] "space" marker
From:       miles zarathustra <shiva () aranyaka ! org>
Date:       2005-08-29 8:34:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have upgraded to the latest quanta that ships with SuSE 9.3, and I
discover that now it put this annoying little mark when I leave a space
at the end of the line.

I cannot find a way to turn off this irritating behavior.  I quite
frankly don't care about spaces at the ends of lines.

How can I shut this stupid thing off?

Thanks,

  -= miles =-