List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] aKademy2005
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-08-28 23:17:39

Andras,
The slides do not seem to be working properly:
Following the links, viewing the HTML version, the navigation links
(images) for "next slide" at the top seem to point to the wrong place,
and so do not work.  The other navigation links seem to work fine.

Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer
        Information Technology
            Manildra Group