List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Fw: RFE: Join function
From:       Chris Martin <linux () chriscodes ! com>
Date:       2005-08-24 15:48:52

Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 August 2005 21:44, Jon Roland wrote:
>
>>I didn't know VPL mode was supposed to be functional yet. When I click on
>>the VPL editor on V3.4 with a XHTML 1.1 file open in the source editor, I
>>just get a blank screen.
>

> You page shouldn't be valid (X)HTML or else it would appear fine.
> If you are sure it is send the URL please.

Yes. This is why I mentioned the doctype, and possibly tidy.

For example, your page at constitution.org uses an xhtml doctype, but
the markup is html.
To be xhtml it would need to be converted (tools -> HTML Syntax checking.)
Or you could just change the doctype to html, but you may still need to
validate everything via tidy.

Of course tidy needs to be installed on your system to work.
It can be found and installed via yum on redhat.

Chris