List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Fw: RFE: Join function
From:       Chris Martin <linux () chriscodes ! com>
Date:       2005-08-23 23:05:48

Jon Roland wrote:

> Again, I invite readers and users to develop and contribute these functions. Don't
> wait for Eric or Andras to do it. I would if I could, but I'm too busy using the
> product to contribute to its development, for the moment. If you visit my website
> at www.constitution.org you will find a lot of important material, some of which
> it is likely only I can or am likely to produce.

<blink>Don't be a Free Rider!</blink>

LOL!
Don't take it personal, but that's freakin' ironic! :)

Much of the functionality you're asking for is already there in VPL
mode, as Eric said.
I don't use VPL but I'd assume, at the very least, you'd need the proper
doctype, and possibly a run through the old tidy plugin.

Congrats on making use of the top 3 from the HTML hell list! ;)
http://www.catb.org/~esr/html-hell.html

Chris