List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] doxygen into quanta
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-08-23 13:05:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello Bèr,

> I am a developer of the OSS CMS Drupal (drupal.org)

I recently started to use Drupal and I love it. Thanks for working on it.

> However, Drupal is very well documented with doxygen comments, in the code.
> We already have this translated to an online HTML documentation
> (drupaldocs.org). But ideally I have all the docs as tooltips, and context
> help, available in Quanta+. Or more precise (if I got the announcements
> right) in kdevelop.
>
> Can anyone point me to online manuals or resources about how to convert
> doxygen, HTML or anything else to quanta docs? Or help me on the road in
> this? I can and will, if this works out, document the process for fututre
> reference so that others can use this as well.

I do not know any ressources but I can tell some information where to start.
Basicly Quanta's docs are HTML. So if you have created HTML already you have
almost all you need.
The small addition that Quanta needs is a *.docrc file. If you have docs for
Quanta on your computer look into KDEDIR/share/apps/quanta/doc. Look into one
they are pretty easy to understand.

I have no idea how you can create this *.docrc file automaticly but I remember
that Eric created the PHP docs from the official PHP website maybe he can
help you there.

Jens