List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] konsole window
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-19 23:55:31

On Friday 19 August 2005 1:39 pm, H. McManus wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:53:24 -0300
>
> Sasha Andric <sasha@goldnet.ca> wrote:
> > This is something I think should be there by default,
>
> I'll second that :-)

Maybe we'll do that. I was personally disappointed the took konsole off kicker
and thought we should watch being too geeky. These really should be able to
be set by a download. I'll look at it.

> > Now Konsole should show up on the plugins menu.
>
> And it does! Thank you for that, that's just brilliant.

And that's not all. You can add KXMLeditor, konq views (though they don't
always work as expected) and other programs. I need to check and see what is
new that can be added. Kolourpaint should work at some time, if not already.

> It was so simple I'm embarrassed I had to ask. I really wish I
> understood KDE better.

Yes, I'm shocked. I thought you were the answer lady. This could take some
time to get over. ;-)

> Thanks again!
>
> H.

Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader