List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Ruby On Rails Syntax Highlighting
From:       Chris Martin <linux () chriscodes ! com>
Date:       2005-08-17 19:06:04

Hello all.

Haven't seen anyone mention Ruby On Rails in Quanta +, but I figured
_someone_ must be writing it in Quanta besides me.
So I'm sharing the rhtml.xml file I made for syntax highlighting

I've attached it, as well as uploaded it to my site
http://chriscodes.com/rhtml.xml
or gzip
http://chriscodes.com/rhtml.xml.tar.gz

It's basically just a combo of the ruby.xml, and some elements from the
asp.xml kate syntax files, with the view methods from ROR (0.13).
It needs some work, but it gets the job done for simple syntax.

I'm on my way out of town now, but noticed Bluefish on the Ruby On Rails
wiki, and felt the need to add Quanta there. (because it's so much better!)

Just copy to /usr/share/apps/katepart/syntax/rhtml.xml and enjoy!

If you're not familiar with Rails yet, I suggest you check it out
http://rubyonrails.com/

Chris Martin
Web Developer
http://chriscodes.com/