List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] separate windows for Quanta and Editor
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-11 22:40:30

On Thursday 11 August 2005 3:17 pm, Jim Beckstrom wrote:
> README says remove the [dock_setting..] section from
> my quantarc file - I only have a quantaui.rc file, and
> it doesn't have a [dock_setting..] section.

It's a shame you have such an old version to run. We've released the 3.4
series and are getting 3.5 ready. What you're experiencing is not possible as
of 3.3. Although we do not maintain compatibility more than one major version
above KDE so you could run 3.3x with KDE 3.2.

The Quantarc file is in $KDEHOME which is typically ~/.kde
~/.kde/share/config/quantarc
It will have the dock settings.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader