List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] separate windows for Quanta and Editor
From:       Jim Beckstrom <jrbeckstrom () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2005-08-11 20:53:39

I'm a new user of Quanta, version 3.2.1, included with
SuSE 9.1.  Somehow, in trying to simplify what was
presented in the window by closing the administrative
sections, I caused the Editor to appear in a separate
window.  This causes a few very frustrating conditions
for me, e.g., having to use the mouse for copy and
paste from the Quanta Edit menu, then having to
re-click on the editor window every time I use the
Quanta menu.

I don't seem to be able to find how to revert this
separate window setting.

Hoping this is enough info for someone clue me in,

Jim