List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Loving Quanta! A few issues...
From:       one fun <onefunus () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-07-26 23:42:31

Well first of all, Quanta is my favorite PHP editor
and I thank all the developers for the wonderful work.
I'm probably using like 10% of its features yet I
still love it. I do have a few issues though (I use
Quanta+ 3.4.1 on Fedora Core 4):

1) When I open Settings > Configure Editor, the popup
screen comes on huge, bigger than the screen and you
can't make it smaller. Does anyone have the same
problem?

2) I can't find the setting for indentation after
carriage return. What I mean is when I press Enter at
the end of a line the cursor goes the first column of
next line. Then, I have to press tab a few times to
get back to where I was. I would want the cursor to go
the last indent position instead. I tried to play with
some settings but they didn't work.

3) The preview doesn't work. If I'm editing file.php,
it says it cannot find preview-file.php. Am I missing
anything?

I think that's it for now. Thanks in advance.