List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Refresh the Files Tree
From:       will <willfxp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-11 17:56:33

Version 3.4.1

Quanta is reading from a sshfs directory. So I guess it is a remote
server, but I'm not sure how Quanta would know that.

I tried the Reload (Shift+F5) but that didn't seem to do anything. Do
I have to have the files tree window closed? Or do I have to have the
directory highlighted/selected?

Thanks!

-w