Andras Mantia, niedziela, 3 lipca 2005 12:58: >There seems to be some problem. The tool (the Kommander dialog) >generates the correct line for xmllint, and tries to execute >xmllint --nout --valid path_to_the_current_file >If I execute this line in a terminal, it is OK. For some reasons it >seems to be not executed from inside Kommander, so Quanta never gets >back the result of xmllint. >I'm CC-ing this mail to the Kommander list, maybe Michal has an idea >what is happening, because something is definitely wrong there and it >doesn't seem to be Quanta, as the xmllint result is not printed even if >I run the Kommander dialog from a konsole. Will check it as soon as I am back home, that is, on 13th of July -- Michal Rudolf _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta