List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Compliling Error - How to correct
From:       Jerry Smith <jsmith () mt-vernon ! com>
Date:       2005-07-07 20:08:30

Thanks, Andras. . .

I've added "#include <kdeversion.h>" at the beginning of the files
below. I assume that you meant to put the version # in that line (i.e.,
kde3.3.2.h). Is that correct? Or should I have copied it literally?
Also, now that I have that line in the files, what is my next step? Do I
reconfigure, make and make file? And how do I replace Quanta 3.3.2 with
the current version 3.4.1? Or do I uninstall the old version when I get
the new one working? I hate being a air-head but I am really new at all
this. One last question (I hope it is), When I place a link to Quanta on
my desktop, what folder/file/command do I use to launch Quanta?
Jerry