List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Downloading FTP files
From:       Jerry Smith <jsmith () mt-vernon ! com>
Date:       2005-07-04 0:56:48

I've been trying to set up a project with a path to my associations
website. I had it once and somehow lost it. Now I can get a proper path
to work so that I can see all the html's, images, folders etc. I know my
path is correct because I use it all the time. Sometimes my password is
not accepted and, again, I know it is correct. I've been trying to use
the protocol Kbearftp. Kbear works fine but not Kbearftp. I've also
tried FTP protocol without success. Also, on occasion the Quanta has
locks up when I'm trying to access my web site. Any suggestions?
Jerry