List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] HTML blocks or include files
From:       Tim Michelsen <timmichelsen () gmx-topmail ! de>
Date:       2005-06-27 12:53:14

Sean Schertell schrieb:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Maybe I'm not understanding your question completely but is this  Quanta
> functionality that you're asking about or just how to do it as  a coding
> question?
Maybe it's difficult to explain.
I am not talking of php-includes.
I develop plain HTML files.
For some sites I can't use a CMS but nervertheless I have these blocks
(I call it blocks since there would be less confusion) that I want to
have on each page like a navigation and so on.
The program function I am looking therefore is somehow a advanced
find&replace for all project files where all files get searched for a
certain pattern and replace this by the new version in the block file.

Is it now clearer?

Greetings,
Tim