List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Hotkey for documentation files depending on
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-12 16:21:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 12 June 2005 19:05, Timo Steuerwald wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> where can I configure that? - If now the cursor is positioned at a
> <BR> tag and I press F1, the help of quanta itself will be displayed.
> BTW I'm using Quanta version 3.3.2.

You can use:
- CTRL-H
- Context Help in the context (right mouse button) menu

It's configurable like every other shortcut in Settings->Configure
Shortcuts.

Of course, you need to  have the HTML documentation package installed.
It's included in most distributions or you can download from the Quanta
website.

Andras