List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Hotkey for documentation files depending on cursor position
From:       Timo Steuerwald <timo.steuerwald () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-06-12 11:31:10

Hi all,

I was using the free web editor HTML-Kit (http://www.htmlkit.com/) for
years, but now I want to switch to Linux.
I often used a handy feature in this application, that opens after
pressing the F1 key the PHP, W3C HTML or any other installed
documentaion depending on the position of the cursor. E.g. if the cursor
is positioned at an echo statement, the page of the PHP documentation
will be opened about echo statements, if the cursor is positioned at an
br tag, the page of the W3C HTML documentation will be opened about br
statements.
Is the same feature also available for quanta?
Many thanks in advance!

Bye,

Timo