List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Generate docs for use in Quanta+
From:       Bčr_Kessels <berkessels () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-06-02 18:13:18

Good evening (or whenever you read this)

I used quanta+ for a while to program PHP, mostly for the CMS Drupal. We
run a documentation website drupaldocs.org and we have our code very
well documented with doxygen.
I am wondering, however, if someone could give me some hints and
pointers about how to use these docs in Quanta+. more specific, here is
what I want to achieve:

* import the doxygen docs as quanta docs, similar to the PHP CSS, JS and
HTML doc used in Quanta, now.
* import the core PHP functions to be used as syntax highlighting (not
so very important)
* import the docs so they will show me tooltips like, e.g. the core PHP
functions do now. Is that DTEP?
* import a lot of the Core Drupal functions as templates (This seems the
easiest, since they are small text snippets)

All this needs t somehow automated, since we change our APIs and docs
for the APIs quit often, so handediting will not be a real option.
Hope someone can help mewith some pointers to sripts, howtos, manuals or
anything else that might get me going.

Ber
---
Drupal Developer @ webschuur.com