List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Guber
From:       Alvaro Aguilera <alvaro.aguilera () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-30 21:08:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm trying to set up guber to debug my php scripts, I run quanta (3.4.0) and
apache on the same machine, so according to the documentation of guber (
0.2.0) I don't have to type the directory-mapping, but for some reason I
don't know it doesn't work, and I have always a message like:

Unable to find script (/srv/www/htdocs/./index.php)

when the valid path to the script is something like localhost/page/index.php

any hint or link?

TIA,
Alvaro.