On Friday 27 May 2005 05:52, Donald D Henson wrote: > Andras Mantia wrote: > >Hi Donald, > > > >On Tuesday 24 May 2005 22:10, Donald D Henson wrote: > >>Eric Laffoon wrote: > >>>In the interest of saving you some time, we need help. Here's the > >>>address. http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php > >>>Sponsorships are preferred to donations. I really hate asking on the > >>>list because my records show it's the same people over and over > >>>again to pick up the slack. I'd really like to see help from new > >>>names. > >> > >>I'm interested in becoming a sponsor but I refuse to deal with PayPal > >>(long story). Do you have any alternative ways to become a sponsor? > > > >Thanks for you offer! Of course we can solve this. Depending on where > >are you, we can use bank transfers, e-Gold or something similar. > >I will contact you in private. > > > >Andras > > The easiest for me would be to set up an automatic bill pay using my USA > online checking account to Eric, if Eric can accept checks and doesn't > mind processing them. I think I can set up automatic online transfers > but I've never done that so I don't know what is involved. If you really > prefer transfers, I'll do some research. Let me know how you want me to > proceed. I know this was not presently intended to be directed to the list, but... If you are in the US you can also mail me a check or make a direct funds transfer to my credit union account I use for Quanta. Just contact me for the banking information or mailing address. If you are from outside the US it would be helpful if you can draw a check on a US bank as international transfer rates can be upwards of $35 or more. If you are in the EU a transfer to Andras or Michal can be made. -- Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader http://quanta.kdewebdev.org _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta