List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] My report on Quanta sponsorship (and request for help)
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-21 13:48:40

On Thursday 19 May 2005 06:40, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php
In case anyone is interested... we received two donations and one new
subscription sponsor. While this is appreciated it still falls short of our
immediate and urgent need. I'm getting ready for work and hoping this will be
the first weekend in a month of good weather, as the weather has cost me
probably several thousand dollars in the last month. Currently paying Andras
very late will take your help as I hope to bail myself out this weekend. To
be candid it is not so fun to be looking at spending my seed capital that is
essential to my financial well being when we are at a fraction of our usual
donations this time of year. We still need help!
http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org